Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I really, really ought to post.

Only...I have nothing to talk about what so ever :) My mind is blank! Can my life really be that boring?

...


........


Ok, don't answer that.

Our first basketball game is on Friday! Wooooo....t.
Yes, I really am excited.
Hopefully we won't get creamed.
I'm a starter! On VARSITY! How weird is that?! Shows how player-challenged we are :)

Umm....

We've been playing this game called "Oshka!" at church quite a bit....it involving viciously stabbing other peoples feet. With your own ruthless foot. It's really quite exciting-the first time.

Well....

I sang Christmas Songs all the way back from Edmond. But under my breath, because the boys were listening a game. Yep. That's how bored I was.

*huuummms*

At the afore mentioned Edmond, we went to McCalister's Deli, and they gave us free brownies! It was ossim, my man. Also, I got two pairs of jeans at Old Navy for a total of $5!!!!! Ahh! AHH!
(Sorry...I had to expel my extreme excitement of bargain findings *somewhere*)

cricket.
cricket.

I found a paper from an ancient M.A.S.H.O game in my closet :) It made me laugh.



O.o



I like naming pumpkins. I made this super awesome pumpkin decorated with sharpies and pipecleaners. His name is Jerry. He loves cupcakes. And soy sauce.


Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...la, la.....

Ok. I'm done with random facts.

Au revoir, my dear readers.

P.S.
"A writer is someone who can make a riddle out of an answer."

Amen.

2 comments:

RainyDayDreamer said...

LOL!!!!!!!

That made me lol. A lot. LIke a lot a lot.

I now have an urge to learn what "Oshka!" is. ?????

LOL. "His name is Jerry. He loves cupcakes. And soy sauce."

And lol majorly majorly majorly to the old M*A*S*H*O paper. I have a couple of mine...somewhere. They always make me looool.

Looooove you!!

Haleymay said...

You're a VARSITY starter?! You're all growed up, you basketball person you...you make us benchwarmers proud :)

Woooow...M.A.S.H.O...that...yeah...wow. Haha. Fuuunny times...

I WANT A PICTURE OF JERRY! Really. He sounds like such a sweet pumpkin.

Love you!! :)