Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Here comes the sun, doo doo doo dooo!"


THIS PICTURE IS NOT PHOTO SHOPPED. The sun REALLY did come out. For one day, yes, but better than not at all!

Is it really February? Already? Are you sure?


Yes, I am a bad blogger.


But blame it on that bad boy, not me.
And the National Latin Exam.
And the ACT. Well, the math part of it anyways.




I had donuts for breakfast. (Powdered Sugar FTW!) And McDonald's soft serve ice cream after dinner. Could you get any more deliciously, unhealthily better than that?!

Annie Jr. Performances were last weekend! The play turned out really well, much better than I expected! I went to practice on Monday...it was pretty messy. But by Friday, WOW!


Here's my good lookin' brother, Will :)



And here is my cute little sister, Karis :)

(GUESS WHAT?!?!?! I just found out they are doing Beauty and the Beast Jr. with the Children's Theatre next year! AHHHH!! *is really excited*)

As we made Valentines for the elderly in our church and the kids at the Children's Home, I found myself using this verse many times.

"Above all love each other deeply, for love covers over a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

Our God is an awesome God.

Most posting to come later. For now, picture me pounding away at the piano, scribbling in my school notebooks, bustling off to basketball, and babysitting my bros and sista's as my parents head off for a nice weekend retreat :)

1 comment:

RainyDayDreamer said...

"You've got me laughin' while I sing. You've got my smiling in my sleeeep."

(I just had the sudden urge to write something in Latin. But that might be aggravating, and I would butcher it and it wouldn't even mean what I wanted it to mean. Frail.)

(*is happy that I'm not taking the NLE this year...*)