I'll try to post a video from our performance of "Oklahoma!" soon! Right now I'm about to order the Hugh Jackman version of "Oklahoma!", which, from the snippets I saw of it, looks fabulous!
This week we are preparing for a visit from a dear family from Tennessee. Since they have seven kids, just like us, we will have quite a party! We're planning to go boating, have a church youth capture the flag game, sip tea and munch scones, and just have a great time!
Grace introduced Haley and I to Leddra Chapman while we were at Haley's house, and now I'm hooked! I would *definitely* recommend her songs, especially Summer Song and Wrap Me Up. Ahh.
My mom just signed me up for an AP English Language/Composition class for this fall! It's part of the Patrick Henry Prep Academy, and it looks really exciting..hard, but exciting! I'm taking it along with my other dear Texas friend, Haley! Yay!
There's less than two weeks 'til camp. YES! I had a dream last night that I forgot that we were going, and missed the trip because I was still frantically stuffing clothes into my suitcase >.<
(Camp 2009)
Have a lovely afternoon! Don't forget to smell the flowers :)
2 comments:
I STINKING LOVE YOU.
Annnd thank you SO much for linking me in your post. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
And I like...in the picture? That my eyebrow is kinda like...wooo? I dunno. It looks thicker and higher than the other one, lol.
I STINKING LOVE YOU SO STINKING MUCH.
I love that phrase, lol.
Great post! Looks like you had an awesome time!! :)
Post a Comment