Thursday, June 11, 2009

I am still here!

Hello World!

Yes, I am alive! Yes, it's been a long time. Yes, I really need to write something.
Only thing stopping me is the ever troubling question...what is there to write about?

Hmm.

I could fill up a whole bunch of pages with "I MISS HALEY"s.

Or, I could tell you about my latest book.

Maybe I could talk about gluing sheep on plates and reminding all the kids to write their name on the back of EVERY craft. No, not with the sharpie! Hey, the paint goes on the PLATE not the table. Wait, don't-touch-that...never mind..

Yeah, my life is bit dull at the moment :)

Soooo....

I'll Post Pictures!


This was supposed to be with Fiddler Pics. *sigh* It would move where I wanted it to though :S

Got to ride in Mr. Ballinger's truck on Saturday :)


Amy on the truck :)

My ongoing craft project. Anybody want a bracelet? Got a few billion.

I'm telling you, it's addicting.

Yes, I'm still singing songs from Fiddler :)


A picture where we *gasp* have hair! Yay!







I love you guys! :)












6 comments:

RainyDayDreamer said...

I can totally understand the addictiveness of the bracelet making...aren't those things AWESOME?! lol. I haven't made one in a long time...hmm, now I have an urge to make one, lol.

Didn't you...say something about pictures from the park? Or, did you post those already...and I or my computer, or both are going crazy and missed the amazingly awesomeness of it all.

Love you for as many bracelets you've made :-D And more. :-D

Kaley Grace said...

Yaay, I'm not the only one addicted to bracelets!! :) :) YES, I LOVE them!! lol :)

Actually, I posted them on facebook!! :) :) Have you become my friend yet?

Awwwww, you're so sweet :) Love you SOOOOOO much!!

Bre said...

Those are cool! They look very hard to make though...but they probably aren't. lol That's how macrame is...looks hard but it's not at all :D

Unknown said...

Thanks a BUNCH for that first picture Kaley. Ha.

I did actually enjoy the pics though :P

Kaley Grace said...

You're so welcome! :) I thought you'd like it!
I heart that picture haha :D :D

Haleymay said...

Haha, glad you're alive!

Those are pretty much awesome pictures...and you're pretty much awesome, too :)

Bracelets seem to be everywhere here, too! I'm about half way through with the one I'm working on now...it's a more complex pattern, so it's taking a while...ugh.