Thursday, June 25, 2009

An Interview with Myself about my Week


It's My BABY!

Yay Shopping!


Pizza....Mmmm.


Sunset at the lake. Sideways.
Sorry, that was an "I NEED TO POST RANDOM PICTURES" moment.
Anyways, back to the Interview with Myself.
I know, that sounds really strange. Really, it is kind of strange. Heh. But, hey, that's ok!! Could be interesting...I've never interviewed myself before!
Which is probably a good thing.
Wow, I've had too much sugar tonight :)
I HAVE BRIGHT PINK NAIL POLISH ON!
Ok, now it's unanimous. I officially more sugarfied than it's good to be at this time of night.
Just ignore me right now. I might be kind of creepy.
Ok, I'm going to quit talking and start...interviewing...myself...
Yeaah...
Me: How has your week been going so far?
Me: Well, actually, it's been going GREAT! Very fun. Talked to Haley several times, and of course, that's *always* a blast! Spend Monday through Wednesday at my Grandma's house in Wichita, which was also extremely fun!
Me: Good to hear, I'm glad you're doing well! On to the next question...What has been the most exerting thing you've done all week?
Me: I hate to say it...but, the most tiring thing I've done has been shopping. It's stupid how TIRED you get after shopping for three hours. I mean, come on, all you're doing is BUYING things. And walking. And looking. And talking. And eating. How tiring can that be? But I was pretty much dead after three hours at the mall. Made me even more tired than swimming.
Me: Mmmm, I understand. So, in all this shopping, what was the BIGGEST bargain you found?
Me: Well, I'm a big sales person :) And this time....wait for it....wait for it....I found pink Snoopy pajama pants...with paint splatters all over them...for FOUR DOLLARS at Target. I know. I'm good :)
Me: Wow, that's a very inspiring story. What type of media have you been listening/watching/reading this week?
Me: Well, I just got the Francesca Battistelli cd, My Paper Heart, which was GREAT! As for what's been stuck in my head...well, they're have been many. But mainly "Fall for You", "Before He Cheats" (which gets SUPER annoying....), and "Our Song." Go Taylor Swift (I KNIT SWEATERS, YO!) As for reading, I got this new book called "The Divine Dance", which is amazing so far! The thing on the cover says "If the world is your stage, then who are you dancing for?" That's what's its basically about. I highly recommend it :) I also just finished "The Notebook"...not as good. And for movies...I watched "Saving Sarah Cain" at my Grandma's! And it was sooooo good!!! It's about this youngish lady who finds out she's only guardian of her sister's five kids. And they're Amish. Mmmhmm. It was good.
Me: Been to any fun resturants lately?
Me: Yeah, actually! We went to these place called "Dr. Greens", which is this funky little salad place! They have a whole bunch of different salads! It was so fun! I got the Dr. Asian Sesame one..it was delicious.
Me: Cool, cool. Well, that's gonna wrap it up! Got any final words for our excited viewers *nudges them awake*?
Me: Ummm....not really...
Eat carrots.
Be excited for camp. (Well, DUH. Don't really have to tell you that. It's going to be the Best one yet!! SO SO SO SO much fun! I'm very excited :D)
And
Don't
Get
Bitten.
By what, you might ask?
By the deadly sandwhich disease. It's very contagious. It can be passed through some subway buns, any wandering turkeys, and especially strange looking fedoras. Look out for those.
OK, I'm done now. Good night!

6 comments:

Haleymay said...

ROTFL!!

(yep. I laughed THAT much :P)

Wow. Pretty much the funniest thing I've ever read.

*dies* *dies* *dies*

I can SO see you driving that thing. And I can SO see you driving to Katy in it. And picking me up and taking me to Starbucks in it(*hint hint*)

Those dresses are adorable! You have good taste :).

Pizza is the best.

And sideways sunsets make me smile :).

I love you, my dear Kaley! I'll try to call you sometime soon...I'll be in Dallas all day tomorrow, but I'll try maybe Sunday afternoon?

RainyDayDreamer said...

LOL!!! It's...Bugs!! Adorableness!!

I love those dresses! Yeah, I agree with Haley. You have awesome taste!!

The cd you just got, and your new book sound super sweet! Would you recommend them??

Loooove you!!

Kaley Grace said...

Thanks guys!!!!! Love you both SOOO much!!!!

Grace, the cd and the new book are SUPER good!! I would definitely recommend them....I just finished the book, and it was great. SO helpful and insightful! Really good :P

Bre said...

ok. Here's my comments:

About Francesa Badistelli - I LOVE her! Saw her in concert with tobyMac and Hawk Nelson in January. I love the one song...can't for the life of me remember...but it's the one about the dents in the fenders. *giggle* If that helps.

About The Notebook - I've never read the bookbut I saw the movie. It was really good. But I sat with a blanket on my headmost of the time, because there were some bad parts. lol

Also, I love Snoopy, and I wanna see Saving Sarah Cain.

And...those are sweet pix :D

Bre said...

Oh yeah, and I forgot to add - is the PINK bug your baby, or the yellow one? I personally like the pink one :) I've never seen a pink one, but I saw a red one once with black spots and black antennae on it, like a ladybug :D

Kaley Grace said...

Bre-
"Free to be me" is the one with the dents lol!! It's a great song....love it!

Haha, yeah, I liked the notebook, cept for parts. Guessing the parts you spent under the blanket lol! I just skipped over them heh..

Aw, thanks!

Haha, the pink one :) :) AWWWW! That would be SO cute!! I also want one that's lime green with a black top...KIWI! :)