I have a blog!
And...I'm supposedly to right about my life on it. Huh.
"A life? Is that a facebook application?" - Haley
I have returned. Out of the pit of my loneliness, I have slowly emerged and am now contently skipping down the sidewalk of life, watching the autumn leaves blow to the ground like the days fall away from the year...and that was a really bad analogy.
So yes. The chilly winds has finally starting blowing, and everything is deliciously fall-like. BLISS. *snuggles deeper into hoodie and glories in the fact that it's actually cold enough to wear one*
And, my blog has a new layout (for now)! Yay for leaf rainbows :)
Fall is just my favorite season. AH. I can't get enough of sunny, blustery days when the leaves are dancing in wind, and cups of hot cider, polka-dot scarves, and warm cookies abound. Ok, I'm feeling uncharacteristically poetic today. Pardon my..um...rambles.
I just finished Sense and Sensibility! AND watched North and South. How much more could any Jane Austen fan ask?
I'm busily writing away on my novel...maybe sometime I'll post a little preview.
OH.
Hah.
I read this extremely entertaining song in AP World History. It was written in China a reaaally long time ago, by some peasants...I can just picture them chanting it.
Large rats! Large rats!
Do not eat our millet.
Three years have we had to do with you.
And you have not been willing to show any regard for us.
We will leave you,
And go to that happy land.
Happy Land! Happy Land!
There shall we find our place.
And, I was planning to go on about some other random topics...but dinner is calling. Well, Mom is calling me to help get dinner ready. Willy Wonka Dress Rehearsal is tonight, and Will, and his beloved tuning fork, are off to the theatre :)
I *will* post more often.
I WILL.
*runs off singing an annoying Kellie Pickler song that WILL NOT GET OUT OF MY HEAD*
2 comments:
I'm a-likin' the new layout. Something tells me you're a Fall fan. :P Though since you mentioned hot cider, I've had a terrible craving. Alas, there is none to be found. Hot chocolate will have to sustain me.
Definitely a fan of the poem. Don't understand it, but it's still cool. Haha
Ah! I've been quote'd!
I would say we're getting colder weather here, but if I said that you'd laugh at me. The coldest it's gotten is 65. And that's not cold for you guys, so I'll just um...yeah. :)
I really will miss the fall colors...from what I hear, the Houstonian trees get only a tad tinted, but don't really fall off. Sad, really. TAKE PICTURES.
OOH! I vote yes on the novel preview!!
You make me smile, dear friend. I miss you and love you lots. :)
Post a Comment