Friday, September 4, 2009

Bleh.

I'm missing people.

That's all.

*Huddles in corner and listens to depressing music*

6 comments:

RainyDayDreamer said...

DON'T BE A NEGATIVE NANCY!!!!!!!!!
or racist either, for that matter.

But yeah. Don't be sad...I misses you greatly. :'-(

Um..there was something that I saw today, or recently that reminded me of you, and made me laugh.

OH. I remember now! It was a picture that I took, of you and Haley. at Ritters. And you're like..making funny faces. I think it was closely related to the pom-pom tongue or something. And your eyes are really wide, and it's just funny.

and you're awesome...

and I love you :-)

and that is that...

and this is the longest comment ever.

the end.

*bows*

Matt Tinsley said...

Chances are, that post was for Haley and Grace and all your other non-ponca females.

But I'd like to imagine that you miss me, however crazy that sounds.

So yes Kaley, I miss you too. And thanks for thinking of me.

No actually, I was thinking about your family the other day, and how much I miss seeing you guys around. :( buuut I need to end on a happy note.
So...ponies...and...gnomes....

Kaley Grace said...

Grace -
Thanks :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I love you, too.
I'll try not to be a negative nancy...or a racist... ;)

Matt -
You were MOST definitely included in that post.

I miss you, quite a lot, actually. And it's nice to know you miss me too :)

We miss seeing you guys too....aahhhh....but, I'm not going to make myself cry again, ahah.
Yes, yes! Ponies and gnomes... :)

Haleymay said...

Oh Kaley...I miss you so terribly. It's really awful not to be able to get to see your smile every day. My mind often wanders back to the times when we were still young enough not to even worry about anything whatsoever...those long afternoons spent in your attic, laughing at everything or nothing at all, putting on dress up clothes wayy too big for us and dreaming about when we WOULD be able to fit into those voluminous dresses. Stuffing our faces with pretzels and tea, all the while pretending to be two sisters on the run from some horrible orphanage. TRYING to do school(but not much ever really got done :P) when my parents went out of town and I was stuck at your house. Making fairy houses at the base of the big oak tree in my back yard. Trying on my grandma's ridiculous hats. Exchanging dreams on your bunk bed in the wee hours of the morning and trying to suppress our laughter so we wouldn't wake anyone up....

Oh gosh. Now I'm crying. And my kleenex box is out of tissues...dear me.

So much of me wishes it would never end...that you could always be 15 minutes away from my house and I could still listen to your piano lesson after mine and sit next to you in Miss Suzi's and play flute in church side by side and see you smile from across the room and smile back at you. But...I...can't. That's what tears me up. Distance is NOT RIGHT. It needs to die.

I'm probably using more comment space than should be legal, so I'll try to end in an uplifting way...try.

No matter how far away we are, nothing can EVER take away what we had before. The gift of growing up together is one that can never be matched. We still have our memories, and I hold them very near to my heart. So even though we're growing up now...we can fit into those dresses(and may even have squeezing them on), the dreams that we talked about have been altered, and we can barely stand up in your attic...I can remember the laughter and the smiles and I can rejoice in the fact that I can still hear your voice over the phone and see you occasionally(though it's not near as much as I would like). I love you, dear sweet Kaley. And I'm so very grateful that we can still grow together even when we're separated by so much.

RainyDayDreamer said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....

Haley.

That made me really sad.

:'-(

Kaley Grace said...

Oh HALEY!

I'm crying up a storm right now.

Thank you for that. It really helped...even though, it makes me cry.

I love you. SO much. And I am so grateful for all those wonderful years that we got to spend growing up together...how special is it? You are completely right. Now, when we're old ladies we can go back and say, "Remember when...", "Back in 2003..." :) NO ONE can ever take that away.

And I'm SO SO SO SO thankful. For you, and our friendship. God is greatest.

I miss you, a WHOLE BIG BUNCH.

*huge hug*