Thursday, June 24, 2010

This and That

Today I have been packing!

To go where, you may ask?




To visit these two lovely ladies <3!

I. Am. SO. Excited!

My Mom and I are leaving early tomorrow morning! YIPPEE!

We filmed some today in Cann Gardens...it was so much fun, as always :) Our trailer is going to ROCK, if I do say so myself.

I've gone running three times this week. I'm so proooud of myself ;)

We started a new book in our girl's Bible study called "Identity"! It looks terrific, and I'm very excited. We had such a great time, and a very encouraging talk. I have such amazin' friends, and an even more amazing God and Savior.

I tried a new recipe this week! It was coconut chocolate chip banana bread, and it was uberly yummy!

I've broken a bowl AND a glass this week. Oh woe is me...

Ooh! I watched "The Young Victoria" on Wednesday night, and *loved* it. Can I have my own Prince Albert? Pretty please?

Levi, Will and Josiah pretty much ROCKED in Godspell Jr. last night! Yeah!

And now, onto finishing up my packing.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh...I love The Young Victoria and I want my own Albert too! Have fun on your trip.

Kaley Grace said...

Isn't it great? :) Thanks! I did :)