Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Drove out to watch Levi and Will play in a Baseball Tournament on Saturday! They both did great, and it was fun to get out with the fam and shop and eat :)


Shopping at Old Navy! Pretty much my favorite place..I can't even tell you how much I love their clearance section!


Sister o' Mine :)


Eating frozen yogurt at the Orange Leaf after a hot afternoon at the ball park.

Ahh, this stuff is WAY too good. Mmm.



Toppings galore!

You can pick however many flavors you want...which is good, because they're all so very delicious.


Papa John's pizza on the way home! Yuuum.

What a fun day! God has blessed me with a pretty incredible family!

1 comment:

Ellie Degenhart said...

Ok, that looks like an amazing day!
Those pictures of you and your little sister are soo darling!
And I couldn't agree more, I LOVE old navys clearance part of the store! :)