(I drew this during my driver's ed lesson...definitely craving an iced chai tea latte!)
I'm slowly setting up my new room, and I thought I'd post pictures of the things I finish, just for fun!
(I moved from sharing a room with my two younger sisters into the former "baby room". We don't need it anymore! And let me tell you, I am LOVING having my own room. So peaceful - and all the messes are my own. AHHH! I'm in love.)
(I moved from sharing a room with my two younger sisters into the former "baby room". We don't need it anymore! And let me tell you, I am LOVING having my own room. So peaceful - and all the messes are my own. AHHH! I'm in love.)
Introducing...the makeup stand! *yaay* I don't actually use it for makeup - little hands would definitely find their way into it. So, it's more like a jewelry/hair stand. Still way fun!
My jammie pants make me smile! :)
We're having a "Get Together" at Church tonight with some friends! Fun is sure to abound.
I'm also studying for the PSAT. Bleh. Ok, it's not that bad. Let me be succinct - concise, terse - because I abhor circumlocution and grandiloquent. I consider altruistic acquaintances to be philanthropists of the highest order. Haha. I'm in the vocabulary section of review, and I'm supposed to be integrating the words I study into my everyday speech...so don't be alarmed if I throw in a weird word every now and then ;)
Well, have a beautiful day, sweet readers!
"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
Ephesians 3:20-21
I'm also studying for the PSAT. Bleh. Ok, it's not that bad. Let me be succinct - concise, terse - because I abhor circumlocution and grandiloquent. I consider altruistic acquaintances to be philanthropists of the highest order. Haha. I'm in the vocabulary section of review, and I'm supposed to be integrating the words I study into my everyday speech...so don't be alarmed if I throw in a weird word every now and then ;)
Well, have a beautiful day, sweet readers!
"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
Ephesians 3:20-21
No comments:
Post a Comment