Friday, August 6, 2010

Savorin' Summer

I'm a fan of summer. Yes, indeed.

It's been a long time since I posted! In that time, I went to SBFYC - which was fantastic. Beyond fantastic. Then, I visited the Hardens and spent five AMAZING days with them!

Now I'm back home, trying to make these last weeks of summer last as long as possible.


Sitting on the front porch reading is oooh so nice. But oooh so hot, as well.

Been trying to finish Driver's Ed before school starts...



Mmm, slushies. We like slushies, especially on hot days. Swimming + Slushies = Super!




Made "Breakfast Cookies" the other night, and decided that they were not only good for breakfast, but really for any - and every - meal.


Today, we completed our "Quest II" trailer!!! So. Much. Fun. We're having a cast swimming party tomorrow, and Ashley made us these awesome t-shirts.

Now I'm off to Bible Study...but SOON I will post about my new room!!

2 comments:

Anna Ambrose said...

I gave you the Sweet Blogger award! Check it out on my blog: http://charactress.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-won-blog-award.html

Liv said...

I love summer too :) I miss it so much when it's winter :(

check out my blog at: livtodance.wordpress.com :)

cheers :D