And, I mean, l.o.v.e. them. They definitely win the cutest dessert award, in my opinion. And the yummiest. Gack.
Anyways, we went to the Capitol today for a homeschool Future Statesmen program. It was...okay.
Yeah.
The best part came afterwards.

So I was riding along, la dee dah, going down a normal little street with nothing too terribly exciting on it. Yippee.

Then BAM.
We saw it.
The cutest little cupcake/coffee hangout you will ever see it.
It was so so so perfect.
The decor was vintagey and simple and colorful.
The menu was descriptive and super delicious looking.
The workers were wearing ADORABLE aprons. (Except for the guy. He was too cool for an apron.)
And the cupcakes.

One of the many advantages to having a large family is when you go to a cupcake bakery, everybody gets a different one. And everybody shares.
Pretty good deal, right?
go here for the Cuppies and Joe website




7 comments:
GAH. That is so cute! Just yesterday I was mourning over the fact that despite my inordinate obsession with cupcakes, I have never been to a cupcake shop. This looks like one that I should go to! :)
This blog is awesome! Following you *now*. I have a healthy love for cuppies. :) Not an obsession... but I do have a friend who is The Cupcake Queen! I'm sending her a link to this post. :D
HOORAY! I'm the afore mentioned cupcake queen, and YOU are my new favorite blog. I may have to do a post on this awesomeness today. Reading this made me grin, even as I'm working on my math! (A truly hard feat indeed- math and I are sworn enemies.)
www.puddlesofmemories.blogspot.com (in case you're interested where this oddity comes from)
Aww, you guys are SO sweet!!! :)
(And Grace, that rocks - Math needs to leave. forever.)
I agree with the math thing... it's just shouldn't *BE*.
Annnd I didn't think of leaving a "call-back number" for ya! ;) Good idea, Grace.
www.therewebe.blogspot.com
Come visit! :D
*snicker* The "Lemony Snicket" make me lagh. Love it!
Post a Comment