We're back! Oooh we're back. And our trips was stupendous.
Take a peek, if you like, into some of my memories from the past few days...
I did not know how much I adored dogwood trees until we went to a campus that was bursting with them. Ooooooh my. They are brilliantly beautiful.
Ahhh! I want whoever made this poster to be MY teacher! :)
Flamed-roasted apples = one scrumptious salad
(by the way, this was not at a cafeteria. just clearin' that up.)
I think I could stand looking at that every day for four years :)
We got to do lots of early driving, which meant lots of early hotel breakfasts and alarm clocks. (Why do hotels even BOTHER putting out scrambled eggs? It may be yellow, but that stuff is NOT egg.) But the good side was that we saw many beautiful sunrises.
My little stack of necessary items. Oh, and my cup of "tea". It was really, really terrible.
*BAD HOTEL TEA MAKER*
Can I express how wonderful the worship was? To have so many people packed into a fairly small space with the sole intent of glorifying God with their voices and testimonies is incredible.
Crocuses! Growing randomly in the grass beside the sidewalk! Whoever thought of that was s-m-a-r-t.
So guys. I had a glorious trip. Really, it was great. No decisions made (but hey, I'm only a Junior!), but I feel so much more knowledgeable about college and what's most important to me for my higher education. Plus, I got to meet a ton of great people, and spend a lot of quality time with my Daddy-o. And I got fat on good food!! And passed a lot of semi's. And drove at night, on the highway, in the rain. Freaaaky.
4 comments:
Whoa. O.o This looks like a pretty much unbeatable trip, girl! I'm officially jealous. (Those flame-roasted apples on the salad? Oh yes.)
Glad you had fun & glad to have ya back. :)
-Brianne danae
My, looks like a lovely time!! :D
Have you decided what college you'll attend??
Bethany. :)
Hi,
I'm having a giveaway over at my blog-
http://thewayimgrowingup.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-giveaway.html
Bethany. :)
Post a Comment