First of all, CANONREBELXSOHTHEBLISSANDJOYANDHAPPINESS!!!
Ehem. Sorry.
Our family ordered a new camera. That camera being a Canon Rebel XS. It's pretty snazzy.
See?!
Oh, joy!!
Exciting thing number duo:
See all the girly necklaces? And see that medal? (Proof that a nerdy girly girl can play basketball TOO! WE SHALL BREAK THESE CLIQUES SOMEDAY.)
We won 1st place at a tournament we went to last week. Pretty much very exciting, especially since we lost most of our games this season!! The guys, oddly enough, did really well in the season, but not so great in the tournament. And they played so hard!
(And I will interupt here to say that I'm really glad my dad encouraged me to play basketball! Not being a naturally sporty person, it's really nice to actually know how to play one sport pretty well. Not saying I'm that good, but at least I can play it! I don't think people should be forced to play sports if they don't want to, but it really is a life skill that is very valuable, especially if you're the type of person that doesn't want to be the party pooper who doesn't play any sporty games but also doesn't want to make a utter fool of themselves. End of sermon.)
And the third thing?
Well, on Sunday afternoon, my dad and I will be embarking on an epic spring break adventure. Namely, visiting-five-colleges-in-one-week-without-dying-of-exhaustion. Oh, and also getting-all-my-driving-hours-in.
Please keep us in your prayers! Not ONLY will I be driving a lot, but we're gonna be going non-stop, a college a day, and it's gonna be tiring. But great. We've been thinking of questions, planning outfits, booking hotels, getting books on tape, and all that good stuff. Hoooopefully we'll be ready by Sunday :)
10 comments:
That's awesome! I have that camera. :) Congrats on the tournament and have fun on your trip! You have a cute blog here. :D
~Kendall
#1. Sooo jealous of that camera... and loving the mirror shot.
#2. I hope you have a great trip, and manage to get into bed tonight. :P
Alos, you have a great blog, I'm really lovin' it! :D
xx,
Bleah
Kendall ~
*highfive* Isn't it great?! I'm loving it so far :) And, thank you SO much!
Bleah ~
Thanks for your sweet comment!! :)
Have fun!!! :)
OHMYGOODNESS! That's so exciting, girl! And such a blessing -- glad for you with your new camera! Have fun with it, chica!
Have a lovely day!
--Hannah
Wow...what I wouldn't do for a nice camera. O_O
YOU'RE MAKING ME JEALOUS! Can't wait for all of the amazing and upcoming photos that shall be snapped with it! :D
I love the camera!!!!! So cool that you guys got one!!
Have fun on your trip!
Oh my!
Sounds like quite the adventure. I hope you took pictures.
I wanna hear all about this!
Sooooo, now that you got all your driving hours in, are you a licensed drive yet?!
I love books on tape!! What a great choice for long drives(:
Post a Comment