Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Autumn Flavors

Raw Apple Cake


½ cup shortening

1 cup white sugar

½ cup brown sugar

2 eggs

1 cup milk

2 ½ cups flour

1 tsp. salt

1 tsp. soda

2 cups sliced apples

1 tsp. baking powder

Dash of cinnamon

Dash of vanilla

Mix and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and 1/2 cup chopped nuts on top.

Pour batter into a prepared 13 by 9 pan.

Bake at 350 degrees for around 25 minutes.

6 comments:

Rebekah W said...

This does look rather delicious. I should rather like to try it. I have always had a love of cooking, especially by myself. I would play music in the house alone, and sing and dance around as I would gather ingredients and stir things.

I will let you know how it turns out. ;)

Kaley Grace said...

YES, I LOVE doing that too!!! <3 Baking is just so delightful.

Oh, yes, please do!! :-)

Mackenzie said...

This looks delicious! I love baking!

Unknown said...

yum, this looks great! i would love to try it... :P'''''

i follow you now -- you can come check out my blog at http://cubettescorner.blogspot.com/ and follow if you like:D have a great day!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey! I love your blog! It's so cute!
www.radiant-joy.blogspot.com