Saturday, October 1, 2011

dontcha love those little moments?

Spent the morning at the kitchen table with Kate and Isaiah drawing turtles at birthday parties and teddy bears with fat tummies and elegant accessories and beavers with light sabers. Little kids are so much fun!

I finally realized that I'm not five years old anymore and sadly headed off to work on my National Merit Finalist Essay as WELL as my "Role of Religion" essay for U.S. History.

*sigh*



picture taken after the Saturday night performance of Cinderella

1 comment:

Rebekah W said...

Yes, it is rather sad when one finally realizes they're not a kid anymore. I think I finally did when I run around like a maniac with the children and the parents give me a funny look. But sometimes one must just ignore the look. Sometimes being a kid is more important.

As usual, I enjoyed reading your posts immensely (even at three in the morning). Your writing is superb. Looking at your previous posts, your posts seem slightly irregular but I hope you'll keep posting.

And about Emily of New Moon, I can never understand why it isn't as popular as Anne of Green Gables. It's just as good. But oh well.
Have you read The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery?