GUESS WHAT? Today, I learned with sin, cos, and tang mean! I'm so happyiful! These strange symbols now *mean* something...too bad I didn't figure it out before the ACT :) Oh well. Guessing works!
I read about Japan in Geography today. Amazing, right? Aaaanyways, I was writing notes as I was reading. After a while, I actually *thought* about what I was writing..and realized that I had been writing "Japanesh" instead of "Japanese". And, lemme tell ya, I wrote a whole lot of Japaneshes. Whoops :)
This week feels like summer. All I have to do in school is math and geography, and I get to sleep in..... *happy sigh of contentment* I love this feeling :)
The other day we went to McDonald's (we were in a hurry, ok?) and when we going through the drive-thru, we decided we wanted happy meals. So, my Mom tells the lady, "We'd like two ADULT happy meals." Lol! The lady was like..."What?" It was pretty hilarious.
Another incident happened the same day when we went to Walmart. We were going through the line, and this older Walmart worker lady brought up the subject of movies. She goes, "I just watched Taken and I really, really liked it! I would definitely recommend this for you. You'd like it a lot." (Speaking to my Mom) Note: My mom...gets scared while watching movies easily. Like, we were watching "Love's Long Journey", and she got scared when the "scary" gangsters came out. She jumped very high :) So, to have Taken recommended to her...was very funny :)
For those of you who haven't been going to practice for Fiddler on the Roof for the past 4 weeks..WE HAVE 7 DAYS BEFORE THE FIRST SHOW!! Scary!!
Here's the picture for the program of me, Lara (Tzeitel), and Madison (Hodel)

Yaaaay!
Well, Goodbye! I'm off to....somewhere. Where, I know not. Mostly likely the kitchen :)
3 comments:
YAY for Bubbles Mobile Wash! Another really random picture in your bubbles thinger.
1) I LOVE your new picture!! Except...who exactly is that? I see you...I think, lol.
2)YAY for summer!! Lol, I still have math too (which you prob know already, but anyway, lol)
(random. I JUST SAW BUBBLES FROM THE POWER-PUFF GIRLS. LOL. That. needed to be in caps, lol)
Wow, it's only 7 days away?? That's...really soon! I bet you guys will...bring the house down? Yeah, that :-D You'll do awesome!!
I...just saw a picture of a bird. Weird. Lol.
Haha, I was reading that thing on Japan...and I noticed that they spelled "Hello" as "Ohio". *scoff* They should KNOW that it's spelled "Ohaiyou". Silly Bob Jones. Haha, Japanesh...I can speak Japanesh! Hee :).
That's funny about your mom...mine did the same thing. Oh, and you know how I gasped REALLY loud when Sonny got shot? She did it too :)
Yay for sleeping in!
My mom is the same way with movies. We have to watch all the exciting ones when she's gone. :P
7 days....we are SO not ready. Or maybe we are. I can't really tell. Haha
Post a Comment