Wonder how the swine flu got started? Well, here's your answer :)

Haley and Kaley here.
Fear us.
Not really.
We're not very fearfulsome.
Unless you're a gorilla....or a dust mite.
Ha
Ha
Ha
Alrighty, then! On too....more...on too!! (As you can tell, we're very tired and laughable and insane at the moment)
*deep breath*
*more giggles*
Aaaanyways, here is this awesome story we wrote last night/last afternoon. It was created by the method of each writing two lines...the catch is, the other person can only see the 2nd line :) It's perty sweet!
Gather around, children! Well...actually all children should stay away. This story has been rated (just to let you know...I just put raided instead of rated...ehehe) PG 13 for Chipmunk violence and deadly fleshy-nail men. Beware.
Toenails and Tootsie Rolls
By Haley and Kaley
It was a dark and dreary night at the old Prandypink mansion. It had been uninhabited ever since the health inspectors had found a colony of rats with rabies living within. However every Tuesday night at 7 the chipmunks came and stole all the peanuts. They would use these peanuts to create bazookas to destory the entire district of residing surfers. You see, the makers of these deadly weapons had a life long grudge against the Ice Cream Truck Driver. Every day at 3 when he drove by, the chipmunks would be tortured by the out-of-tune music and be sent to the Isle of Chalk Boards in which resided the deadly fleshy-nail men. They had no arms, only a horn
growing out of their toenail. This caused them to be unable to wear shoes, and they went around with banana peels sticking out of their purses and mango slime oozing out of their toenails. Even the mention of these deadly rapscallions would cause even the sweetest peach to go sour. They ravaged the country side, forcing the munchkins into slavery. But one young munchkin, by the name of Julian Scwander, decided enough was enough! He prohibited all use of chewing gum. This stopped the lazy-jawbone syndrome and all the people could smile again. Soon after, all the munchkins were freed, and every night they had a party in the mansion. The neighbors complained about the noise however, and the nightly fun having was put to a stop. The munchkins were saddened by this turn of events, but ever more so at the sudden arrival of the lifetime supply of geese. This livened up the parties even more than was imaginable. The birds flocked around everyone and handed out pomegranate Tootsie pops, but there were really deadly and everyone died.
The End
Lovely, is it not?
Kaley left.
Haley's the only one here.
Oooh, fun. I'm writing on Kaley's blog.
AACK SHE'S BACK!
RUN AWAY FOOGOO FISH! RUN AWAAAAYY!!!
*sparkle*
*sparkle*
*spark.....
Haley died.
.
4 comments:
Someone's had a bit too much sugar.
That story was pretty much the most entertaining thing of my day. Though I had to read it like...6 times before it *kindof* made sense. Haha but awesome nonetheless.
I LOVE YOU PEOPLES! AAAAAAAAAAAH. *thinks of all the funny things that were said during the beyondly-hyperness mode* Duuuude, I sooo miss you peoples. Kaley: YOU HAVE TO COME TO HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!!
Matt-
Haha, yeaaah, well...kinda :) I'm reading it now, and we seriously sound like insane four year olds. Goodness :)
Yes, the story is pretty awesome :)
Grace-
*GINORMOUS HUG* AHHHHHHHHHH! :) :) I HEART YOU!!!!!!!
Hatstand!!! And....Churchhill!! LOL LOL LOL LOL. We need a sleepover right now! Man, I miss you So SO SOOOO much!
YES, I want to come SO bad! This summer...just you wait, I'll find a way! I will triumph! :)
Hee.
Looking back at the story, I have realized that its awesomenss can never be equalled.
*SPARKLE*
Post a Comment