This isn't techinally a post about my life, just a video :) But, it's a really good video. Shows us how stupid our excuses for not sharing THE gospel really are :)
Also, I was thinking that it'd be cool we started a blog about what's going on in our spiritual lives....like, where we could just talk about things that have stood out to us when we've been reading the bible, books we're reading, questions we have, evangelizing experiences/fears...you get the idea :)
I don't know if it'd work, since we all seem to have a severe case of procrasination-in-the-area-of-blogging, but it'd be awesome if it did!! :)
http://www.therebelution.com/blog/2006/09/eight-reasons-why-i-dont-share-my-faith-2/
5 comments:
I lied. Really, it's only me and Haley that have been procrastinating lol. (We fail, Haley :D) But...yeah. :D
Wow, that was a really good video...made you think. I've been having some of those issues...but now they seem like just really silly excuses!
And I vote YES to the blog idea. That sounds great!
Haha, yep. We fail...actually, you don't fail anymore. Now it's just me...oh dear. I must remedy that!
lol That is a good idea Kaley :D I vote yes too. And I have seen this video before... my friend is a member of the Rebelution forums and sent it to me :D It really does make one think though...
ooh! *already has a really good idea for a post if we do a new blog* Who is going to start the blog? lol And if all else fails, I can keep it running...I'm holding up the fort at the Sherlock Holmes blog my other friend Grace (not the one y'all know, lol) started, while she's working at summer camp. lol So I could do it. It would be so much fun to all work together to do a big blog though :D *writes down her idea so she doesn't forget*
Oh, and another thing...if we do it, we need some name ideas :D I'm terrible at titles. So I'll leave it to y'all for discussion :D
That's really challenging... there's really no reason why I shouldn't be sharing Christ!
So my youth group from Kansas just went to the Rebelution Confrence last weekend. Sounds like it was awesome!
I agree on the blog thing! I also think that even if we start one just for that, we should make sure we keep God in all our conversation, even on the blogs we already have.
Post a Comment