And so it begins.
The first day of the 2009-2010 school year as a sophomore.
Yay?
It's hard to believe this is the beginning of my second year of high school...and that, after this year, I only have two more years of being in high school. Makes one feel old, doesn't it?
Today was a lot of fun!
Grammar = Easy and Boring
AP World History = Interesting...the first chapter is just bulging with evolution...
Great Books = Started the Aeneid!
Latin = No homework assignment yet...yays :)
Chemistry = Eh. It's there.
Writing = AWESOME. I have the best writing program ever :) Go One Year Adventure Novel!
Algebra 2 = Started a new math program this year, and it's GREAT. Of course, the first lesson is always review, but it was actually...dare I say it...fun?
OH! And...I started learning the Dulcimer! How cool is that? My Grandma had one she never played, and she gave it to me! I'd post a picture, but unfortunately, my camera cord is on the loose, and my new one is still on the way :) But it's pretty cool :)
First basketball meeting is tomorrow! I'll be missing all you former Saints players muchly :(
Just as an update, American Legion Children's Home is going really well! We had around *12* girls on Sunday, most of them new, and quite a few boys too!
Let's see....I haven't posted in *ever*, so it would take a long time to cover all of my former activities :) But, in a nutshell, I did Missoula Children's Theatre, but got sick for the performance. Bummer. Arts Adventure was a ton of fun, as well as FILMING. Hopefully the videos will be out soon! They are pretty awesome...the bloopers are great :) And then Houston...which was beyond amazing :) Branson was sweet. Silver Dollar City is so much fun :) HIGHLIGHT: I tried water skiing and got up on my first try!! I was pretty excited :) Got back home. Had a very long, laughter-filled conversation with Amy and Ashley :) LOL. And...now started school!
This summer was a blast...but it kind of nice to get back to school :)
4 comments:
Highschool has been for me the hardest school I've ever done but also the most enjoyable. I actally feel like I'm learning things that will serve later on in life....*shurg* Maybe it's just becuse I'm older and more mature now.... ;)
Yooooou're awesome. Did you know? Annnd, you changed your picture!! Yaaaay! I'm glad you're getting to use it! Did you like the Aeneid reading? I thought it was...really interesting, actually. I enjoyed it. Lol. What math are you doing this year?
:) :) Yooooou're awesome too :)
Yeah!! Thanks to awesome picture taking skilz :)
Yeah, I liked it a lot too!! It was really interesting!
TEACHING TEXTBOOKS! Yaaay! I reaaally like so far :)
Gosh. We're getting old, aren't we? That's depressing. Why can't we be 11 and playing with dolls in your attic still? This is sad!
Not that being this age isn't awesome. It is :)
Your math is...FUN!?! *grumbles* I have to do Saxon. Saxon is like, the completely opposite of fun.
You gots da skilz! I still can't get up on waterskis on my first try...wow.
Post a Comment