OH YES!Excited is totally an understatement when talking about balls!!I can't wait to see pictures of it :DI'm going to a ball Jan 2 and I'm CAN NOT WAIT :D
P.s I think I have that same sweater but just in a different color....:D
Exactly!! Balls are SUCH the awesomest things ever invited. ever ever.OH, sweet!!! HOW EXCITING!!! Ahhh! I can so sympathize with the not being able to wait...eeee!haha, nice!! You have good taste ;)
invented. not invited. hahaha.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OH YES!
Excited is totally an understatement when talking about balls!!
I can't wait to see pictures of it :D
I'm going to a ball Jan 2 and I'm CAN NOT WAIT :D
P.s I think I have that same sweater but just in a different color....:D
Exactly!! Balls are SUCH the awesomest things ever invited. ever ever.
OH, sweet!!! HOW EXCITING!!! Ahhh! I can so sympathize with the not being able to wait...eeee!
haha, nice!! You have good taste ;)
invented. not invited. hahaha.
Post a Comment