Monday, December 28, 2009

RANTRANTRANT

I can't WAIT for college, where I can clean a room and it won't get messed up two minutes later.

And maybe then there won't be toys everywhichway.

And people won't leave the kitchen a wreck every single time they get a snack.

I'm not a clean freak, but this bugs me.

And I wish I was less self-centered.

Ok.

I feel slightly better now.

I need Starbucks, a good book, and quietness. None of which are going to happen. Oh well.

God. Is. So. Good.


5 comments:

Matt Tinsley said...

Haha I'm sorry...I can sympathize but not empathize. If I'm using those terms correctly.

Although...it's good to have a little bit of mess. Our house is freakishly clean now, cause no one's here to mess it up. It seriously looks like no one lives here. Which is sad.

*anyways* Yes. God is so good :)

Kaley Grace said...

Thanks :) I feeling properly sympathized, bu not at all empathized! haha

Very true. I usually don't mind it as much as I did today. I was in a cleaning mode, for some reason. Maybe it was all those Christmas Cookies.

SO true, so true.

Anonymous said...

Aaagh! You just described how I feel. I need my own room for awhile...but that is certainly NOT happening.

:) God is good. In everything give thanks. I should write that on my palm. :)

I'm your follower now, by the way. :) You should check out my blog at http://princesslolly94.blogspot.com/.

Haleymay said...

I can totally relate, honey...except...not. But I know what you mean. My brothers aren't exactly the cleanly type.

*sends a ton's worth of Starbucks, good books(I just started the Lady in White...AH! You should read it.) and complete silence*

And I echo...God IS so so so good :)

Kaley Grace said...

Anna - I'm glad I'm not the only one!! :)
Ooo, thanks! I will definitely be heading over to your blog!! :)

Haley - *hug* Thanks :) Ooo, new books recommended by Haley! Yay! I'll have to look at it, sounds good! :)