Although the Ball was only last Saturday, it feels like a year and a second ago, all the same time. Every single bit of it was wonderful. And what made it so wonderful, might you ask?
My darling, wonderful friends from Houston/Tulsa/Bartelsville/Ponca. THEY are the reason the night was completely magical.
Ok. Seriously, it was a blast.
We started getting ready around 4:30. :) I felt like such a girl. It was great.
Here's a snapshot of our place of preparation. It doesn't give full justice to the piles of pretty junk that covered the counters.
(l to r: Me, taking the picture, Amy, getting her hair done, Amy's sister, Bethany, who graciously fixed all our hair with her fairy-like touch, Haley, looking lovely curling her hair)
My darling, wonderful friends from Houston/Tulsa/Bartelsville/Ponca. THEY are the reason the night was completely magical.
Ok. Seriously, it was a blast.
We started getting ready around 4:30. :) I felt like such a girl. It was great.
Here's a snapshot of our place of preparation. It doesn't give full justice to the piles of pretty junk that covered the counters.
(l to r: Me, taking the picture, Amy, getting her hair done, Amy's sister, Bethany, who graciously fixed all our hair with her fairy-like touch, Haley, looking lovely curling her hair)
Around six thirtyish. We were all shivering with excitement. And cold. Ball dresses are not the warmest things you'll ever wear.
(l to r: Me, Haley, Amy, at our house, just about to leave)
(l to r: Me, Haley, Amy, at our house, just about to leave)
And we made our grand arrival in our limo...*cough*...and of course, brought out the cameras and began squeezing each other to death, in order to get a picture which included ALL of our heads.
Amy and I! Yay picnik!

The whole bunch. Don't we make a lovely group?

Here's an "aerial" view of the dance floor. It doesn't look like that many people...but there were 145 (biggest yet!)! And it was quite squishy!
Me and my handsome brother :)

(l to r; me, Amy, and Haley) I love these people, like, more than words can say :)

OH YEAH! Success. This highfive was celebrating the end of the fabulous, but painful (torn dresses and raw feet) night.

I LOVE YOU, my friends forever!! :)

And so it ended. Now, I can hardly wait till next year :)

4 comments:
Ahhhhhh *basks in memories*
Twas a wonderful night. It really was.
Ooooooooh...*breathes* You girls look absolutely lovely all done up :) Your dresses/hair/beautiful faces are AMAZING. I envy you and your balls, you know.
Ooh, they're having a ball sometime soon here..a *historical* one. Only I don't know if we're going. We'll see. I hope so :D
Ohhh goodness. I haven't checked blogspot in...too long.
But GAH! THAT. was amazing :)
It was so magical/wonderful/amazing/incredible...I want to play it over in my head from start to finish over and over and over again. Aaaahhh...*happy sigh*
Loved those pictures.
They captured the amazingness of balls!
I'm going to one on Saturday. AHHHH. Can hardly wait :D
Btw, your curls were BEAUTIFUL. I only wish I could get mine to look half as good.
Post a Comment