
Tonight are the auditions for Annie, and obviously, I'm not there, I'm sitting at the computer, writing on my blog.
Tonight, I wrote three paragraphs in my novel, in an hour and fifteen minutes, oh dear.
Tonight, I'm waiting, waiting to hear the results of a contest, I'll be waiting a while, until March.
Tonight, I'm making hot chocolate, homemade, and listening to my favorite song, of right now, and reading Emily's Quest, which I lovelovelove (Teddy!), and thinking, and I'm thinking life is pretty good.
And now, I'm going to bombard you with pictures :)
P.S. Did I mention we had a WHITE CHRISTMAS!?!??! Yes, indeed folks, we did. And, let it be known, this never ever ever happens here. Like, ever. It was woooonderful.
6 comments:
AAAAH. I LOVE TEDDY TOO! HE'S MINE! AAAAH.
Ok. first things first.
I love you!
And...I love all the pictures. but especially of the one of your mom and dad with the Wii remote. That's uberly awesome. The picture of the scones makes me really miss your mom's delish scones (and yours too!). Annd. That picture of you (at bottom) is uberly cute. You're adorable. Annnd the first one?!!?! Oooh my goodness. I think...I've SEEN that picture before...but WHERE?!?!? lol. Love you deary!
Wow, white Christmas! Cool!
What's your novel about?? I'm writing one, too!!
Those Danish thingys look yummynummy!!
TEDDY!
He was my boyfriend a few years back. But I got over him. *cough*
I love your family :) And I love YOU. And I crave your White Christmas. And I want to read your novel soon. And I miss your awesome curlyhairedbrowneyedsmileallthetimeness.
Ha, and I just remembered after looking at the scone pictures....SKUNKS! :)
Three paragraphs of your novel is more than I've written for mine - which is zero.
I have always wanted to write a novel but just can't think of a good plot or interesting characters.
Same with songwriting - I'm no good at writing lyrics, and am not very creative when it comes to composing music.
*sigh* So, brownie points to you for having a novel to work on. =)
Grace - Thank for your lovely comment, dear :) I LOVE yooou, too! :) I know, this really awesome person took that really awesome first picture! Isn't that awesome!
Anna - Sweet!! *highfive* Mine is set in Ancient Greece (historical fiction) and, at the moment, is called "This is Sacrifice" (Very well could change, haha) What's yours about??
Haley - Teddy was CHEATING on me!! ;) Mmmhhmm...teeheehee. Novel snippet should be coming ish soon. I love you, my toofarawaybrowneyedcutiewithanadorabledimple! :)
Costume Queen - Haha, thanks! I'm writing it with a program for school, so I've got good motivation. Normally...I don't get past the first chapter. :)
Post a Comment