In other words, I got sick.
Humph.
Subsequently, I was plopped onto the couch with a stack of saltines, a fluffy blanket, and a t.v.
Therefore, I watched one of my most favorite movies EVER. I was introduced to it by my dear friend, Miss Amy, whom I am eternally indebted too. AHHHH. I love it.
What is it?

If you haven't watched this movie, you need to. At once.
For one, it's just plain awesome.
For two, Mr. Thorton/Richard Armitage is in it. This is a good enough reason in it's self.
OH MY GOODNESS.
I love Mr. Thorton. He's just the coolest guy in a book/movie EVER. Mr. Darcy is pretty awesome as well, buuut, Mr. Thorton is, um, yeah...

Gaaaaaaah!!!
Why does Mr. Thorton have to be a fictional character?
Anyhoo. Enough of such girly talk.
I hope all of you have a WONDERFUL week.
As our pastor closed the service this morning...
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13
3 comments:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove
....
lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove
It was after I watched that movie that I realized that I am officially a sucker for all eyes blue. I think I'd known that earlier...but really. Blue eyes? AH. I swooneth.
BLUE EYEEEES!!!!
"Look back. Look back at me!"
That gets me EVERY SINGLE TIME. Silly Margaret...silly silly Margaret, lol.
meh.
(ok, I may or may not enjoy a chick flick every once in a while)
Post a Comment