This. makes me miss you guys MORE THAN EVER. AAAAAAHH *head pops off*Um. I remember when you did this last year...or the year before that. And I thought that was so awesome. Remember when we did that play on New Years? Wasn't it...the Samantha play? or something...I...don't know all those people. That's sad. I know..I KNOW THE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW..in that video. And that didn't even make sense. Skilz.
Post a Comment
1 comment:
This. makes me miss you guys MORE THAN EVER. AAAAAAHH *head pops off*
Um.
I remember when you did this last year...or the year before that. And I thought that was so awesome.
Remember when we did that play on New Years? Wasn't it...the Samantha play? or something...
I...don't know all those people. That's sad. I know..
I KNOW THE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW..in that video.
And that didn't even make sense. Skilz.
Post a Comment