Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hurray - a giveaway and an award!

First, I'll tell about the giveaway - cause WHO doesn't like free stuff?

Carlotta over at pastor's girl's pondering is having a fabulous giveaway - check it out here!

Second, the award!


Costume Queen over at Aria of an Amateur has kindly awarded me a "sweet blog" award!! Thank you so much, Costume Queen! :)

When you receive this award, you're supposed to thank the person who sent it to you and then pass it on to ten sweet-as-pie bloggers. Soo, here are the lovely bloggers that I'm passing this award on to!

1. Haleymay at Music in the Rain




5. Rachel at A Cupcake for moose

6. Lindsay at Content in Christ


8. The Girls at Love Unawakened

9. Emily at Practically Pink

10. Melody at Vividry

To all those who have been chosen: You are a wonderfully sweet blogger and you deserve this blog award! Please save the blog award image (which is shown earlier in this post) to your computer and post it on your blog.

4 comments:

Melody said...

Aw, thanks Kaley! That's so *sweet* of you to award me! :D

Blessings,
~Melody

carlotta cisternas said...

thanks for the sweet award, kaley!

Rachel said...

Oh, what fun! Thank you so much for including me in the sweet blog award. What a great Friday treat!

Have a great weekend Kaley!

Ellie Degenhart said...

Aw!! Thank you so much. I love getting blog awards from my friends!

And also...I read the post below and YAY for getting your own room! It's so organized...and that is a beautiful thing. I've always wanted my own room....someday, someday I hope :)
xoxo