Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ooooh, the lovely things about life



Scrumptious yellow shoes


"I See the Light" from Tangled
I've seriously watched that scene the last three nights before I've gone to sleep
SUCH A GOOD MOVIE
Ack
(You should go read polka dot's amazing review of this)


Stuff that makes me go "awww" from ruffled



Red velvet strawberry shortcake

(go here to see more pictures of its gloriousness)




Aprons and teacups from anthropologie


Driving my brothers to band, and stopping at McDonald's afterward for cokes and ice cream

(thanks, weheartit, for letting me use some of your pictures!)


3 comments:

Amy Rose said...

your blog is beautiful. it focuses on all of the little things in life, and it makes me smile. you make me smile. :)

Jennifer R said...

All i have to say is... your blog makes me smile REALLY big!! :) Have a wonderful day!

Marissa Kayann said...

LOVE Tangled. Great blog. Love all the colors :)

-Marissa