Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fiddler is my LIFE at the moment...






Oh my goodness. I'm SO tired and excited!! Tomorrow is the first show!! AHHHH! Are we ready? Even though we got a new Yente yesterday....despite that come are just remembering the words to their songs...yes, I think we're ready.
Hopefully Fyetdka (or however you spell it) won't forget his book....haha, that was pretty funny. "You can borrow it....sometime." And maybe I won't punch Gilbert in the arm again offstage. (Ok...so, my friend Malory is a guy, and we always punch each other in the arm when we go past, right? So, I see a guys arm right where Malory had just been standing. Hehe. Turned out to be Gilbert. Whoopsie) And the Russians really need to be sure to not act too drunk (LOL. We have it on video..it's pretty much the most hilarious thing ever)

But actually, I thinks its going pretty well. The director seemed really pleased last night...and his notes weren't written in Hebrew! Woo hoo!

Be praying for us tomorrow night!

12 comments:

Matt Tinsley said...

Haha I love the pictures! I keep forgetting to take any...

You have invoked the wrath of Gilbert! Prepare to be soul eat'd.

Josiah and I weren't that bad, were we? Jacob and Sean were hilarious...they were singing random songs and barfing on the audience and stuff.

Kaley Grace said...

I know, I love them! I need to take more...

Haha! Nooooooooo!

No, you guys were fine...Jacob and Sean were WAY overboard haha! Oh my word..

RainyDayDreamer said...

*dies* You need to send me that video or something...

Love the pictures!!! I bet all you guys will do more than amazingly awesome tomorrow.

And those are hilarious stories. Awesomeness. Oooh yess...

Love you!!

Matt Tinsley said...

So Kaley, did you hear the latest news?

Rumor has it Favona (sp?) dropped into Kitty's part because now she gets to dance with ol' Gilly at the wedding. Scandalous! Haha

Kaley Grace said...

Grace- YES, whenever you come I'm so showing that to you!! LOL! Aww, thanks! Wish you were here :(!

Matt- LOL. Oh my word. I had *not* heard about this interesting tidbit of info :P That's pretty hilarious!! Aren't they just adorable together? ;) Maybe now Favona will get to move to Gilbert's table during sabbath prayer and they can have a candlelit dinner together! LOL

Bre said...

I'm so excited for you! It sounds like you guys have WAY too much fun. I'll keep you in my prayers tomorrow, I'm sure everything will go SPLENDIDLY though :D

Anonymous said...

How does Breanne know Kaley?

o_________________________o

Kaley Grace said...

Umm....we were in Latin class together :) Oh yeaah...

Who's Anonymous, btw?

RainyDayDreamer said...

it was Joey. He's a weenie. I watched him write that.

Bre said...

lol! That's good.

I knew it was Joey anyhoo. He's the only person I know who makes those wierd smilies with the o's as eyes :D

I just have to share something really funny...ok, so I have 2 little sisters (6 and 4) and they LOVE this show, the Wonderpets. *dies* Ok so I was walking through the living room, and all of a sudden the guinea pig announces the title: "The Wonderpets save the Fiddler Crab on the Roof." I about died. I was like OH MY GOSH what is wrong with you people! lol

Matt Tinsley said...

Oh lala! I hadn't thought of the candlelit dinner. I can see it now: softly glowing in the stage lights, pretending to eat those old bagels.

Kaley Grace said...

I shoulda guessed....*sigh* Gullible....

haha Breanne, that's so funny!!! :) :)

LOL, yeaaaah...we have too much fun with poor Favona and Gilbert...we were watching a movie (Bride Wars, total chick flick, I know) and one of the girls got to proposed to with her ring in a fortune cookie...Gilbert shoulda put the ring the one of the crysalized bagels! :)