Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trip to Opera!

Heelllloooo everybody!
So, we went to the opera about a week ago! It was in OKC, and we were in the car for around 4 hours. And there were cameras :) I got around 145 Amazing pictures, and I have been meaning to post them, for, well, a while. But here are some of them...I couldn't post all of them, sadly...that'd take a looong time. But, here's our trip! Man, it was fun :)
And we're off!! We all look tired...

ROTFL :)



Fairly early morning...but obviously somebody wasn't tired :)


LOL :0 Amy, Amy, Amy...

Peoples looking awesome in their shades

Amy and I..


:) :) :)


Sorry Matt and Jacob...but I just *had* to put this picture. It's pretty hilarious :)



Amy and Ashley :)


Ashley and the policemen :)

We're goooooing to the Opera....


Almooooost there...

Amy and this awesome Violin dude.

Aaaand, we watched the opera. No Pics allowed :) It was fun...

Heh. On the way to LUNCH.


Ehem. No Comment. I'm only posting this for Ashely :)


This is just SO cute :) We stopped here for...but I forgot. I wasn't supposed to say anything ;)



Lunch at Jason's Deli! Aren't everybody's expressions great?

OVERPASS!!! RUN AWAY!!!!!
(Btw, the funky blue tint is the windshield)


Isn't that just inspiring?



Drama Queen :)

Prettiful Smilesh


Sandra, Hannah and I rockin' the funny faces :)


Hehe. Aren't bad pictures wonderful? (Especially if I'm not in it :D)

Beaaaaautiful :)

And, we're back!

Isn't God Amazing?

1 comment:

RainyDayDreamer said...

OH MY WORD.

I enjoyed those every much extremely. Muchly. Duuuude. I love the one of Hannah, when she's making that face, lol!!! Love you peoples!!