Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Three Year Olds Are Hilarious

So, I was sitting next to Kate on the couch, comforting her after she had banged her knee.

Kate: (very seriously, and still sniffing) My knee has a boyfriend.
Me: (trying really, really hard not to laugh) Really? Who's your knee's boyfriend.
Kate: (points) My other knee. See, they're together?

It was SO SO funny!! I about died laughing. She didn't get what was so funny :) Don't you wish you had a three year old sister?

4 comments:

RainyDayDreamer said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Good 'ole Kate. She's adorable :-D So are you, btw :-D

Ellie Degenhart said...

LOl That's so cute!! I love three year olds!! And, yes I wish I still had one! :)

Kaley Grace said...

-Grace, LOL, yes, it was hilarious!!!! :) Haha, thanks! :P So are you LOl

-Ellie, Yeah, it was SOO funny lol!! Three year olds are great...they're so funny :P

Matt Tinsley said...

Haha Kate's awesome! I definitely wish I had younger siblings. At least, if they were like yours. Yours rock!