Saturday, December 26, 2009

Discovery of the Day

After tripping on the stairs at least twice, slipping on the driveway while standing completely still (it WAS icy), almost breaking a glass in the kitchen, cutting my finger while slicing fruit, and stumbling over the laptop cord...
I have established the fact that I am a
total
and
complete
klutz.

End of story.

And I wondered why my entire body was sore today....



(I'm also a red marshmallow in my spare time. SHH! Don't tell!)

4 comments:

RainyDayDreamer said...

yes, you may be a klutz. but you are an amazingly awesome klutz, who will always be Kaley, which is always awesome.

And.

You are a uber adorable red marshmallow. Just btw.

My word is PULAN. I wonder what that means...if it means anything.

Kaley Grace said...

Awww, you are such a sweetie :) I MISS YOU!

Oooooh. It sounds like Mulan, except with a P! Cool.

Matt Tinsley said...

That's not all bad! At least your days are entertaining!

And in that picture, you look like an older Kate. Which...I suppose you are. Kind of.

Kaley Grace said...

Yes...I guess so :)

Hmm, I do! Weird...except...I AM her older sister. But, yes. Anyhoo. :)