Deary,I love you. And your kleenex box. Both myself and MY kleenex box, Teddy, TOTALLY need to get together soon for some tea. Cause tea is awesome for colds. *wink wink*Love,Balogi ish person, Grace
That first picture is just adorable :D
Dear Kaley.You are adorable, and I love you.And the next cold you get, tell it that I'm in Texas with a jackhammer and if it doesn't git, Ima comin'.
Get well soon! =)I gave your blog an award!Check out the award, rules, and blog feedback on: http://untraveledpath.blogspot.com/2010/01/untraveled-path-won-award.html
love this.. love this!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Deary,
I love you. And your kleenex box. Both myself and MY kleenex box, Teddy, TOTALLY need to get together soon for some tea. Cause tea is awesome for colds. *wink wink*
Love,
Balogi ish person, Grace
That first picture is just adorable :D
Dear Kaley.
You are adorable, and I love you.
And the next cold you get, tell it that I'm in Texas with a jackhammer and if it doesn't git, Ima comin'.
Get well soon! =)
I gave your blog an award!
Check out the award, rules, and blog feedback on: http://untraveledpath.blogspot.com/2010/01/untraveled-path-won-award.html
love this.. love this!
Post a Comment