Congratulations!!! Gertrude McFuzz is such a fun role!http://www.youtube.com/user/prettypinkscarf
congratulations! that's a great role.
Dunno who that is, but CONGRATS! Yay :) So it's like May 5th? Let me know and I'll try to be there :)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape iiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt. Please? Thank you.Congrats! You'll do wonderfully! :)
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! I'm not absolutely sure who she is, but the name is adorable, lol. Just like you!yes, you HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE to tape it. Like, otherwise...certain people in Texas will be saaaaad. *sniff sniff*I miss you person. Like lots. :-(
Thank you all SO MUCH! Yup, it's May 6th-9th, Matt. It'd be great if you could come!!I will most most most definitely tape it :) I missss you Houston peoples like LOTS AND LOTS. :( :( :(
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! Gertrude McFuzz is such a fun role!
http://www.youtube.com/user/prettypinkscarf
congratulations! that's a great role.
Dunno who that is, but CONGRATS! Yay :)
So it's like May 5th? Let me know and I'll try to be there :)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape iiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt. Please? Thank you.
Congrats! You'll do wonderfully! :)
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!
I'm not absolutely sure who she is, but the name is adorable, lol. Just like you!
yes, you HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE to tape it. Like, otherwise...certain people in Texas will be saaaaad. *sniff sniff*
I miss you person. Like lots. :-(
Thank you all SO MUCH!
Yup, it's May 6th-9th, Matt. It'd be great if you could come!!
I will most most most definitely tape it :) I missss you Houston peoples like LOTS AND LOTS. :( :( :(
Post a Comment