Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Preview of Gertrude McFuzz Costume


My poor little one feather tail. :'(



My dress, which I found for an insanely good price, and it's just perfect.




The beginnings of my tail. It shall be quite a tail - a 36 foot tail - in RAINBOW colors, of course. Since neither my mom or I are good with sewing and craftiness, my very talented Aunt is coming up today to help make my tail. She's been making the dress a bit smaller and adding "flaps" on the back of the dress to hide the first bunch of my tail. Costume parade is tomorrow!

4 comments:

RainyDayDreamer said...

AAAAAAAAAAH.

RASPBERRY CONVERSE!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS. We need to make a club. Btw, I'm commenting up here, in case you might not see it or something.

I LOVE THAT DRESS. If it is not recorded...I'll be sad. Or pictures of you in that dress. If those aren't somewhere, I'll be sad.

Kaley Grace said...

WOOOOOO! Yeees. We should. Raspberry Converse are the best. :)

Awwwww, thanks!!! Yes, recording/pictures shall definitely be in order. :)

Matt Tinsley said...

Looks awesome! I can't wait to see it! Good luck on all the practicing. I'm sure it'll be insane this/next week :P

Haleymay said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW SHOES.

And I love you :) And I miss you. And I'm so sosososososososososo excited you're coming down here in JUNE!! It shall be a party party :)