Tuesday, April 27, 2010

*really big smile*

Results for the NLE came in yesterday...turns out I was awarded "Summa Cum Laude", and I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! (Thank you, God, for giving me the patience/endurance I needed to study. Could not have done it on my own.)

Yesterday Karis turned nine years old!


We had a fun Dr. Seuss party...




And a bunch of yummy food. Dad grilled the best hamburgers ever - even though it was 60ish degrees outside. :) HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY to my sweet sister :)

And my Aunt and Uncle got all of us kids converse for our birthdays (we got to pick out the colors and such) and they arrived in a big box yesterday!!


(Kate and I's twinkie raspberry shoes)


I'm really glad God's always there, aren't you? He is such a faithful provider. There's no place I'd rather be than safe in His arms.

1 comment:

Matt Tinsley said...

Congrats on latin stuffs! I'm gonna guess that Summa Cum Laude means something good :P

Happy Birthday to Karis!

Love the shoes, very awesome. Very awesome indeed.