In fact, I know it is.
My mom's parents lived in England for a few years right after my parents were married and so they visited England more than once.
It was there that my mom was introduced to the wonders of tea - particularly PG Tips brewed in a Brown Betty tea pot, served in a porcelain tea cup, and doused with a bit of cream.
My mom drinks at least three cups of tea a day, if not more. And now I'm becoming just as bad. Tea is the perfect companion for any activity!
School is ten times more pleasant with a warm cup of tea...
Plus, there are so many fun treats that are simply delightful with a swig of tea. Look at these adorable mini granola bars!
What are you waiting for?!

2 comments:
If a food/drink can be adorable, tea is. ^_^ So amazing that your grandparents lived in England, too...
And that flowery folder? - I have the same one! from Target, I think. heehee!
Isn't it? :)
Oh, that's awesome! I rather like it :)
By the way, thanks for your comments!! :)
Post a Comment