Sunday, October 3, 2010

Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase - Day 1


Oh, how I adore autumn! It's beautiful here...nice and chilly...no clouds in the sky...the sun shinin' bright.
Here's my first outfit for Marie's "Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase"...


Cardigan - Old Navy

Shirt - Old Navy

Scarf - a fun, local store called Brace Books and More

Skirt - Old Navy (Can you tell I like shopping at Old Navy? ...nah.)

Flats - Wal-mart



Today is also my sixteenth birthday :) It's been beautiful. (More on that later!)

Later, lovlies!

5 comments:

Bramblewood Fashion said...

Really cute, Kaley!

~Ashley

Mikelle Jade said...

Love the look! Found your blog on Marie's and I have to say you're my favorite :)

Your cardigan is adorable.

Happy Birthday!

*Ashley* said...

really cute! i love your blog...so bright and cheery!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! :) I love your outfit....Old Navy is a favorite of mine also! :)

Kaley Grace said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments, ladies :)