Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I went on a little window shopping trip today. (Well, internet window shopping, that is.)
I found some pretty darling dresses, and I wanted to share them with you!

The only problem is, they are extremely short, and most of them don't have any straps. Humbug.
So, just clearin' it up, I wouldn't actually WEAR these oh-so-adorable dresses - unless they magically got longer and had straps. But they're fun to look at!

Here are some of my favorite finds from ModCloth :


I just love this color of blue - and the skirt is so pretty!




This big bow did me in. I LOVE IT. Someday, I'm gonna wear a dress with a ginormous bow, just for fun!



Aww! Isn't this vintage beauty sweet?


Mm, I'm likin' the fabric on this dress. And the ribbon sash is so feminine! With a little sweater, and jean capris underneath, this could be an amazing picnic outfit.




This dress's delicious plum color is simply ravishing. I love how the sash is so high, kind of like a Jane Austen sort of gown.



How FUN would it be to swing dance in this dress?
I'm thinking pretty fun.
If you had $500 dollars to spend one type of clothes (i.e. dresses, skirts, etc.), what kind would you pick?





3 comments:

Susannah said...

I love these! I especially love the white sash with the plum dress. So pretty!

If I could buy anything with $500, I would buy dresses. :-)

Mia said...

I LOVE the darling flowered one! So cute.

Hmm, it would be a hard a choice between skirts and dresses for me... some of both would be perfect. :)

Anonymous said...

I really love the purple one!!! SO cute!!!