Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase - Day 3

Oh dear.

I'm awfully late at posting this! It's been a hectic day, and school just doesn't want to get finished!

Buuut, I'm deserting my literature paper for a moment (shh!) to post a picture of my outfit for Day 3!





Jacket - Plato's Closet

Tank - I can't remember, and I'm too lazy to look at the tag :)

Skirt - Gap

Shoes - Payless

Necklace - Gift

Sweet dreams, all!

4 comments:

Anna Olivia said...

Ooooooh, adorable outfit! =D

Ellie Degenhart said...

Kaley!! Do you realize how adorable you are? And that jacket is so stinkin' cute! I love it :)

Also I really like these outfit posts you've been doing :)

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

These clothes are so cute! Way to be modest, there is no more attractive way to be!

Kaley Grace said...

Anna Olivia - Thank you!! :)

Ellie - Haha, thank you!! your comment made me smile! :)

Autumn Lynn - Thanks! :) I totally agree :)