Thursday, October 7, 2010

Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase - Day 5

This week has been so much fun! I didn't post a picture for yesterday, but the day was just too crazy!

Anyways, here's my outfit for Day 5!



Sweater - My mommy gave it to me! I have no idea where she got it, and neither does she :)

Brown Tank - Banana Republic

Flower Tank - Old Navy

Jeans - Old Navy

Flipflops - Old Navy (and yes, about half my clothes are from Old Navy!)

Necklace - gift

Earrings - gift


(I got to wear my new apron for the first time, and I just had to show it to you! Isn't it cute?)


It was a lot harder than I thought it would be to take a picture of my ear...and it still turned out weird. Oh well :)


7 comments:

Emily Ann Putzke said...

that's a really cute outfit!!

Beth said...

This outfit is so cute and chic! I love the apron too...I really thought it was a dress at first...so cute! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful outfit and ADORABLE apron!! :) I love aprons. :)

Susannah said...

Ahh! Love, love, love. This outfit is absolutely adorable... and your apron! So darling!

Kaley Grace said...

Thank you all SO much for you comments. Ya'll are too stinkin' sweet! :)

Mia said...

I love the pink and the frills and the pearls! Instant cuteness. So girly and darling. :) LOL, I tried to take some pictures of a necklace while I was wearing it. Challenging? Yes. I still can't figure out why I didn't just take it off to photograph it... well, you live, you learn! XD

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I love those earrings and the whole outfit :) I am a HUGE fan of cardigans!