Hey there!
Yeaaah, it's been a while.
I won't bore you with the "oh but I was so busy" excuses, however true. But, the break was very nice :)
Now, it's 2011, and so much has happened - Christmas, the Christmas Ball, amazing sleepover(s), wonderful conversations with family, new dreams, exciting times.
BUT before I start jabbing away, let me say how encouraging and wonderful all the comments were on my last post!!! You have no idea what a special thing it was to hear such thoughtful, deep comments.
Excuse my mini rant here, but, you know what? I LOVE my heavenly father. And I LOVE my family. And I LOVE my friends. Oh boy am I blessed. There's been some hard times - are still going to be - but God's overwhelming power and love is so comforting. I can't believe how soon I'll be at college; really, after high school, it's going to be so different. Exciting, but sad. So I'm trying to enjoy every little moment I have while I'm still a homeschooled highschooler.
So to catch you sweet readers up, I'm going to post some pictures of the highlights of my December.
Oh dear. These are my homies, Amy and Ashley. We're tight, man. I can't even say how many fun, encouraging, crazy times we've had together - they're basically like my second family. :)
with flash and red lipstick
SLEEPOVER FTW!!!
SLEEPOVER FTW!!!

Reunion! This is Khamley. We had a wonderful three day visit. This is before we went downtown to take pictures! (if you have never done this, do)

Christmas Ball!
I could rave forever about how wonderful this is. I mean SERIOUSLY, what girl wouldn't love getting all dressed up and dancing half the night? Hmm? I hope every girl gets to intend something this wholesomely, amazingly, thrillingly fun. It makes you feel like you're in a book! :)
I could rave forever about how wonderful this is. I mean SERIOUSLY, what girl wouldn't love getting all dressed up and dancing half the night? Hmm? I hope every girl gets to intend something this wholesomely, amazingly, thrillingly fun. It makes you feel like you're in a book! :)

Ahh, the infamous goofy picture! I just love it-all these gorgeous girls in gorgeous dresses having a blast making fools of themselves!

Ball hair! Bethany, my friend Amy's older sister, fixed our hair and did a great job - and she's insanely fast. That big, sparkly snowflake thing in my hair is a brooch for her Great Grandmothers jewelry that she so kindly let me borrow!

What makes the ball especially wonderful is that it's a time that friends from ALL over can come and fellowship, and laugh, and make memories.
I think December is one of the best memory making months.
And this one was certainly worth remembering!
What special memories did YOU make in December?
I think December is one of the best memory making months.
And this one was certainly worth remembering!
What special memories did YOU make in December?


No comments:
Post a Comment