Thursday, April 9, 2009

My first post!

Hi Everyone!


So, as I said above, this is my *very* first post. Exciting, right? The only problem is...I don't know what to write about. You're probably already rolling your eyes in disgust. She starts a blog, but she has nothing to write about. Woo hoo. So much for an exciting first blog post :)


Well, actually, I do have something to write about; whether it's exciting or not, I don't know :) But it's all I got to tell. It's my life. Basically, I'm going to be keeping a journal of *everything* that happens to me; my ups, my downs, my reallly important amazing news...and my not so amazing, every day news. I wanted to start this so my friends (especially the ones that don't live right next door) can now every single little detail about my everyday occurences. And I mean every, single, little, teeny weeny detail :)


I've always wanted to be able to meet my mom as herself when she was my age. Wouldn't that be awesome?! So, I've thought, I should start a diary! Write down what I do, what I think, you know, that sort of stuff. And then too, maybe I'd be able to *remember* my memories even better. And remember what it's like to be a kid. Everytime I attempt to start a journal, I start with complete confidence. THIS will be *the* journal, the one I remember to write in every single day! Haha. Whatever. I don't know how many I've started, but every single one of them has one days worth of writing. Two if you're lucky.



So, maybe it will be easier with a blog. Maybe not. But I hope so :)


(As you might have noticed, I'm *trying* to exclude my usual HUGE amount of smiley faces, lols, and exclamation points. We'll see how that goes *I'm dying to say lol right here....but I will restrain myself*)


And now, enough of my endless (supposed to be meaningful....so much for that) droning and onto...TODAY!


Or really...Sunday :) I *have* to record this, just because it was so much fun!


We always look forward to the nights at church with food afterwards (See how deep we are :D)
There's the talking and laughing, all over a large plate of goodies. Oh, the joy!


The only thing that spoils the evening is...


The Clean Up. *scary music*


I'm sorry to say it, but really, we do our best to avoid being recruited for kitchen duty. Really, we disappear all together. We leave this respondsibility to the moms, who do all that kind of work for us ALL the time. (We try to let this fact conveniently slip from our minds) But last Sunday evening, we somehow ended up in the kitchen next to the growing pile of OTHER peoples dishes and silverware. Oh the horror. But actually, it ended up being fun. Can't believe it? Let me show you a few snapshots from the evening.




Ehem.



Well, I was going to....but unfortunately...I'm not smart enough to post pictures yet. Well, I can...but it would be at the very beginning. I'll have to work on that...



So, I'm going to post the pictures first! Brillant!








































No comments: