Saturday, April 25, 2009

Well...

I haven't posted since MONDAY. This is not good!! So, I'm writing this post to make it look like I have something to talk about...which I don't :) I have pictures to upload, but I'm too impatient to wait for them to load. I have a book to read, but I'm too lazy to explain the plot at the moment.
I have the 1st chapter of a story I'm writing, but I'm too tired to type it up :) :) :) Just thought I'd let you know what you're missing. They WILL be put up....eventually. I hope :)

Aren't you glad you bothered to read this blog post of a lazy, impatient tired girl who has nothing to say?

Sooo, I'll live you with this thought.....

Arrrggh, it's not the right side up. And I don't want to load it again facing the right way, because of the aforesaid faults I mentioned above :) It destorys some of the beauty of it...


But it still looks delicious. Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake. MUCHO YUMO.
Bask in the glory.
*basks*
Alright, I'm off to do nothing!! Have good sleep and don't let...yeah.
Isn't God Amazing?!?
Kaley, the tired, lazy and impatient one




7 comments:

Kaley Grace said...

AHHH! DESTROY! That is what I meant! I *can* spell...I think.

Haleymay said...

Egads! That...looks...wow.

I think I've had that before...but it definately looks much more tasty on its side.

I had something else to say, but I was looking at your slideshow and a picture of a *gulp* SNAKE named(note: *Who* would name a snake?!)NICK came up. It was so horrific that I forgot what I was going to say. Curses.

Goodnight, lovely!

RainyDayDreamer said...

a snake named *Nick*?! Lol, that made me think of Nick Jonas...lol. *waits for picture to come around*

Kaley Grace said...

Lol Haley! Yes, being on it's side does give it such a new and unique aspect.

What?! There's a snake my slideshow?! It is an illegal snake!! My slideshow *said* it was only of bubbles...it said nothing about Nick the snake! I'm sorry for the scare, deary :) if you see....Nick again (LOL Grace), tell him to leave and never return.

RainyDayDreamer said...

the snake must like you...or something, lol.

Haleymay said...

*dies*

Nick...Jonas...the (*ACK!)snake...oh my word, I'm laughing so hard I can't type. I'm never gonna think of the Jonas Brothers the same way again. Now my utter dislike of them has turned to absolute abhorrence.

RainyDayDreamer said...

I. LOVE. The. New. PICTURE. AAAAAAAAh! I superly duperly miss you peoples.