Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pictures of a Sunday Evening of Washing Dishes

Read my other post first, please! Then read this one. It makes more sense that way....sorta. If it makes sense at all :)


Look at those bubbles. Don't you just wish you could have that beaUtiful handful of foamy suds?

(Note: Don't you just love Ashley's expression in this picture?)









BUUUUUBBLES! EVERYWHERE!!






Aren't we lovely? Don't you just love how Ashley, Amy and Haley all have adorable, teeny weeny bubbles...and then there's me with this HUMUNGO bubble exploding on my face.

(Very Attractive, don't you think?)



And here's what made it amazingly fun....the SINGING!

Well, I had a pretty awesome video. But, it was taking FOREVER to load...sorry :(

Pretty much, we sang songs from musicals (ENCHANTED, Snow White, West Side Story, etc....it was very very fun. Especially "Happy Working Song." Love that movie :P)



So that's how that dreadful cleanup of the church kitchen turned into a night full of laughter and fun!! And trust me...it was a blast! Now, I'm going be looking *forward* to next month's cleanup! Weird, huh.


Well, I'm sure I've bored you long enough :) I hoped you've at least mildly enjoyed my first attempt at blogging. Hopefully I'll get better :) Now...off to bed!


Isn't God Amazing?


Kaley Grace, Bubble Advocator and Enjoyer of Dish Washing (with friends, that is)


"For with you is the fountain of life; in YOUR light we SEE light." - Psalm 36, verse 9

No comments: