Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Egg Dyes and Hot Cross Buns




Happy Good Friday! Have a hot cross bun :)

I wonder if non-believers think its strange that we call it "Good" Friday. I mean, after all, Jesus *died* today. Isn't death a bad thing? The worst thing ever?

Well, it would be...if this was it. If it ended right here, at his death. But it didn't!! Christ rose from the dead, *conquering* death, taking away "it's grip on me." I love Phillipians 1:21, "But for me, to live is Christ and to die is gain."

Aren't our Easter Eggs lovely? :) :) :)

I'm a rainbow girl. I LOVE rainbows. Why? Well, they're pretty, sure, but they're kinda like me.

I'm very indecisive. I love LOTS of things (as you all know :D) I can't choose just ONE favorite color, one favorite food, one favorite book...there's just too many good things! So, a rainbow's perfect :) It doesn't just have *one* color...it has all of 'em!

Look at raaaaainbow. It's awesome.

But that's not the only good thing about rainbows! They're a reminder. I like reminders :)
They're like...I'm not sure what they're like. But they're nice! And, rainbows are a reminder of an AMAZING thing, too! Every time you see one, you can be sure that God does keep his promises. All of them. And it isn't just a long time ago that he kept his promises, not something that you hear about, that you believe...but doesn't happen NOW. He keeps them today too! And the rainbow proves that. Woo hoo!
There's my intellectual thought for the day. Enjoy.
I'm EXCITED!! (I'm using caps, see? Weell...I kinda of use caps a lot. But, these are *extra* cappish caps) Tonight, we're going dancing. Doesn't that sound cool? "We're going dancing"
*sigh* Very story-bookish. It's going to be fun! Hopefully I wouldn't step on anyone's toes...or kick anyone. I have done that before :)
Have a nice afternoon!
Isn't God amazing?
Kaley Grace, lover of rainbows and eater of hot cross buns

5 comments:

RainyDayDreamer said...

You're going DANCING?!?!! Lucky person, you.
Loooove those eggs :-D And rainbows :-D

Kaley Grace said...

YES! It's going to be SOOO much fun! Woo hoo!
It's just sort of an informal dance party haha.

Lol, thanks! I like them too :D

Haleymay said...

Your eggs look so much better than ours always do! They're so colorful...I love it!

And your hot cross buns are just about the tastiest things ever. Seriously. You should get an award of some sort. If none exists, I'm going to create one.

Levi said...

MY EGG IS IN THERE!?!?!

Kaley Grace said...

Lol, our eggs did look pretty good this year...amazingly enough :)

Awww, thanks. I LOVE hot cross buns...Yuuuuum.
I wonder who thought of eating hot cross buns on Good Friday...

And yes, Levi, your egg is in there :)