Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bible Memorization

As sad as it is, it's hard to make time in our crazy lives to memorize scripture. However, it's so important to "hide God's word in our hearts"; and yet we give such little time to it.

At Bible Study, we made these very cool little deals which help you memorize Bible verses.
It works really well and it's a great idea...so, here's how to make them!

First, pick a bible verse(s). Write it on a piece of paper. Put the piece of paper in a plastic baggie.


Make a slit in the plastic baggie, and thread a ribbon through it, tying the end. Then, hang it on your shower head.


Voila! Next time you take a shower, it's there, waiting for you. Pretty ingenious, right?

4 comments:

Bre said...

how clever is that? I love it!

Chloƫ said...

Hi,

I just found your blog, but I wanted to tell you that I thought this was a MARVELOUS idea! I too struggle finding time to memorize God's Word - I'll definitely have to try it! Great post! Thanks!

In Christ,
Chloe

Haleymay said...

Sad how much time we *could* be spending memorizing Scripture...and don't.

But that's a great idea! Ingenius, dearie ^_^

Kaley Grace said...

Bre - Thanks! :) :)

Chloe - Thank you so much for visiting my blog...and for the encouraging comment!! :)

Haley - I know...it is sad :(
Haha, Thanks! :)