We played an awesome game at Youth Group on Wednesday Night! We all had to fill out a short survey, making sure no one saw our answers. We would then hand them to my dad, who would read the answers out loud, but wouldn't say who wrote them.
We all wrote on a sheet of paper which answers we thought went with which person (as in, #4: Kaley, etc.) , then went around and compared our answers!
I am proud to say I guessed everyone right! I'm perceptive like that.. ;)
Here's the survey:
What is the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning? Already?
What color do you think best describes your personality? Cranberry :)
If you could have any pet in the imaginary world, what would it be? A firefly
What is your bedtime? 10:30-11ish on school nights
If you could visit any country, what would it be? England
Sweet or Salty? Sweet
Red or Blue? Blue
Shower or Bath? Shower
If you could go to any time period, what would it be? Medieval
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Nope
Favorite Sesame Street Character? Ernie
Favorite Soup? Baked Potatoe at Panera Bread
If you could be any character in a movie, who would it be? Eowyn from Lord of the Rings
What's your favorite song (GAH! I just picked two I like)? In Christ Alone, and All I ask of you
What's your favorite candy bar? Three Musketeers
SO.
Now it's your turn! Have fun!
(Please post your answers in your comment!)
3 comments:
hmm cool survey, why did they have you do it at youth group? just to get to know each other better?
1:What is the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning?
Oh bother
2:What color do you think best describes your personality?
Moonlight
3:If you could have any pet in the imaginary world, what would it be?
An R2D2 unit
4:What is your bedtime?
Whenever I'm done with school
5: If you could visit any country, what would it be?
Somewhere cold but not wet
6:Sweet or Salty?
Other
7:Red or Blue?
blue
8: Shower or Bath?
Shower
9: If you could go to any time period, what would it be?
The first century A.D.
10: Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Hehe yep, a stuffed King Cobra and a wolf
11: Favorite Sesame Street Character?
The green guy in the trashcan
12: Favorite Soup?
Plaza steak soup
13:If you could be any character in a movie, who would it be?
I dont mind being me
14: What's your favorite song?
subject to change within a week, Hang On by Plumb
What's your favorite candy bar?
Snickers without a doubt
dont laugh to hard
Iiii could'a guessed you :) Very entertaining, dearie. It made me all a-giggle.
What is the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning?
No.
What color do you think best describes your personality?
Aqua-y blueish...
If you could have any pet in the imaginary world, what would it be?
A dragon. But not a big one...a small one. So it could ride around on my shoulder! Like a parrot!
(ahh...this reminds me of those pick-up lines...fuuun times :P)
What is your bedtime?
10:30-12...I'm not very regular. It's just whatever time I finish checking email/interblag stuffs and when my eyes dry out from reading whatever book I'm chewing on.
If you could visit any country, what would it be?
Right now? Ireland! :)
Sweet or Salty?
...Sweet. But it depends...
Red or Blue?
Right now, red.
Shower or Bath?
Baaaath.
If you could go to any time period, what would it be?
Same as you :) I think it'd be pretty much the rockin' awesomest thing ever to be a minstrel or something...yeah.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Not anymore...I did when I was little.
Favorite Sesame Street Character?
ELMO.
Favorite Soup?
'Kay. My mom makes this amaaaazing leek soup. And it's the best. And it's better than anything. Yes.
If you could be any character in a movie, who would it be?
Ooh, that's hard...you already got a pretty awesome one...hmm...I'll go with Lucy from Narnia. But that's subject to change.
What's your favorite song?
NOT. FAIR. I can't just pick one! Buut...for time's sake, I'll just say Hot Air Balloon :) Ooh! And Someday Soon!
What's your favorite candy bar?
I say Three Musketeers as well...OR just a dark chocolate Hersey's bar...mmm...
This was fun :) And it gave me good Ponca memories! Ahhh...the fun we had...
I looooooove you, hun! :)
P.S. Hatchumm!! (that was my word. I think it's fun to say.)
1: What should I wear today?
2: Bright pink :)
3: Pets? Not that into them. I like people better :D
4: Well...around 10:00 but I stay up checking my email,facebook,blog till 12:30 normally.
5: Ireland. Oh YES!
6: Sweet. Sometimes.
7: Red.
8: Shower. Can't stand taking a bath. lol.
9: Right here and now. What's life without facebook> ;)
10: A couple :)
11: COOKIE MONSTER. I loved how all the cookies just fell out of his mouth when he ate. I tried eating like that once. It didn't go over very well with my mom and dad. lol.
11: Chicken noodle soup. I LOVE that stuff.
12: Well I'd like to be a Audrey Hepburn character. I Love her.
13: Can't answer this. Sorry.
14: Dark chocolate bar with raspberry filling...yummmmm
Post a Comment