Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 10

Today...*cough*...I am thankful for...
Joy

"Weeping may tarry for a night, but joy comes in the morning." Psalm 30:5


I'm usually a very happy person!


:)


But, occasionally, since my friends have moved, I had bouts of "sad days".
I just don't feel...joyful. I feel tired and lifeless and just altogether blue.
But I'm learning to be cheerful, even when it's not a good day.
God is always the same God. He stays the same. But his greatness and amazing love grow greater and greater to me every week.
And through his strength, not through my own, I can be joyful, even when I'm feeling down.





3 comments:

Haleymay said...

That is one of my FAVORITE verses. Ever. So encouraging :)

I can sooo connect with you...I have my good days and bad days...but God's always there! He always gives me something to smile about, even when my mood skies are a bit grey...

Heeey, das my picktsure! ^_^

Haleymay said...

And by the way...

Your new layout = <3 <3 <3 LOVE.

Kaley Grace said...

ME TOO. Oh my word. I love that verse. Yeees, it *is* so encouraging :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one! *hug* I'm so glad we have God, aren't you? We'd surely be emos without him :)

*shares* Heeere, now das both our picktsure!

Thanks! I *finally* figured out how to change it. heh. :P