Thanksgiving is just around the corner...wafts of baking goodies are drifting near my seat.
I've loved reading everyone's thankful posts. It had reminded me once again, really, truly, how much we have to be thankful for.
Today, I'm thankful for one of the most important parts of my life. My friends.
Can I even express this? Are there words fit to describe my friends and what they mean to me?
Everybody is convinced they have the best friends in the world. I'm just the same. Only, it's true for me :)
My friends are not just friends...they are sisters/brothers.
We haven't just been through the wonderful but easy times...laughing late at night. Running in the rain. Singing our hearts off. Dancing in the parking lot. Talking to random people in Walmart. Concocting wildly crazy plans. Laughing even I'm not funny. Caring even it's something small. Bearing with me when I'm grumpy. Encouraging me whenever, whatever it is.
They've been with me through the hard times too. Confusion. Goodbyes. Silence. Emptiness.
God has blessed me so,so much to have been able to grow up with such a tight, strong group of Christians. Most friends fight. Not us. Most friends bicker. Not once. This is a God thing. Completely.
Not only have we shared so many experiences, we've shaped each other. I'm sure I'd be different if I hadn't had the friends I had.
So. I'm thankful. Utterly, filled up to the brim, thankful. I love you, friends.
2 comments:
Oh KALEY.
*blows nose yet again* (this really seems to be a reoccuring theme in my comments...heh.)
I love you so much, and I'm so blessed to have gotten to grow up with you and be your friend and sister in Christ and to continue growing with you for the rest of my life.
You are SUCH a Godly example, and you're very encouraging to me :) Not to mention that you're the sweetest and most precious thing ever and I'm neva gonna let you go. Nope.
<3 <3 <3
Can. I just ditto your comment, Haley?
This makes me soo stinkin' sad that I won't get to see you. Oh. my goodness.
I won't say much, otherwise I'll cry now, and my nose will be all stopped up.
You are seriously the bestestestestest.
Post a Comment